LeMedia for LeMaker Guitar
What is LeMedia
LeMedia is a multimedia operating system customized with Debian and Kodi for LeMaker SBC. LeMedia was created by LeMaker Team that embraces the idea of "Share, Innovation, Opensource, Education and Commonweal", LeMedia can runs on LeMaker SBC as a media center to play games and view most videos, music, pictures, and other digital media files from local and network storage media or the Internet.
Please refer to http://www.lemaker.org/product-guitar-download-20.html.
- Kernel upgrade to 3.10.94, source code saved to github at https://github.com/LeMaker/linux-actions/tree/linux-3.10.y
- Optimized the display structure,different screen with the same display by default; More instructions at http://wiki.lemaker.org/LeMaker_Guitar:The_instructions_on_display
- Ethernet driver compatible with the PHY RTL8201 (LeMaker Guitar Base Board B+/A used)
- Calibrate the internal temperature sensor(throttling start when the internal temperature of the CPU reached the 80°;the system automatically shutdown when the temperature reached the 92°)
- Add CVBS driver (LeMaker Guitar Base Board B+ supported)
- Add the dts file for the LeMaker Guitar Base Board Rev.B+
- Add the dts file for the LeMaker Guitar Base Board Rev.A
- Updated the usb2.0 driver
- Fixed HDMI hotplug bug
- Fixed bluetooth bug
- Synchronous control method between blue and green led
- Improved the PMU power consumption
- Imporved the ethernet driver for the uboot
- Support HDMI CEC
- Repair the problem about the HDMI resolution's adaptive.
- Repair the compatibility of USB3.0 HDD.
- Repair the problem about dual display and different display.
- Updated Kodi to Isengard RC3
- Add Samba service
- Add ntp ntpdate,Synchronized with the network time
- Support touch screen
- Optimized GPU library and driver
- Removed some useless kernel log
- Reset the temperature control thresholds (throttling start when the internal temperature of the CPU reached the 95°; the system automatically shutdown when the temperature reached the 115°)
- Build from minimal Debian jessie and Kodi 15.2 Isengard;
- Kernel version is 3.10.37;
- Password is root/lemaker;
- IR sender support;
- WIFI support and support a Addon named "LeMedia Settings" to configure WIFI;
- Auto mount usb and SD card storage;
- Auto start XBMC when system boot;
- Auto log in using root user;
- Default 7-inch LCD and HDMI output simultaneously. Resolution up to 1080p;
- Default onboard audio output and can be set to HDMI audio output;
- Support hardware decoding (H.264, mpeg4);