What is Android
Android is a mobile operating system based on the Linux kernel and currently developed by Google. With a user interface based on direct manipulation, Android is designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers, with specialized user interfaces for televisions (Android TV), cars (Android Auto), and wrist watches (Android Wear). The OS uses touch inputs that loosely correspond to real-world actions, like swiping, tapping, pinching, and reverse pinching to manipulate on-screen objects, and a virtual keyboard. Despite being primarily designed for touchscreen input, it has also been used in game consoles, digital cameras, regular PCs, and other electronics.
- We release three different version for v1611: HDMI master and 7inch LCD slave EMMC version, 10.1inch master and HDMI slave EMMC version, 10.1inch master and HDMI slave SD card version.
- Closed touch screen firmware auto upgrade function in the kernel
- Enable the usb audio in the kernel
- Fix the base baord rev.b plus audio problem
- Fixed lemaker java lib build for iic
- Modified: the small font looks fuzzy on desktop.
- Fixed: The WiFi connect successfully with an exclamation on the icon.(Happend only on Chinese version.)
- Modified `make update-api` function's bug.
- Add User mode for Compilation.
- Add Android monkey testing tools.
- Fixed the brightness adjustment problem.
- Finishing code about BoardType, Delete some useless DTS file.
- Add BoardType selection settings.
- Add Ethernet static IP settings.
- Add Ethernet ON/OFF selection, can be switch and refreshed.
- Modify the function about the Bluetooth host.
- Update display framework, support CVBS.
- Add AOTG function.
- Update code about UVC.
- Reduce delay time about mouse plug in/out.
- Update camera, GPU, OMX related lib and so on.
- Improve display framework
- Add Java controler library
- Add ethernet refresh function
- Repair uvc camera unusefull bug;
- Repair usb3.0 hard disk unrecognized bug;
- Repair logo bug;
- Add i2c and spi interface for user;
- Support sdcard boot;
- Android for Guitar v1.3: October 09, 2015
- Android SDK's version is 5.1
- Repair Camera autofocus function;
- Changed the default language to English;
- Replaced the default wallpaper to Guitar’swallpaper;
- The usb wifi adapter driver only support rtl8723bs serials currently;
- Support ADFU's button to enter the upgrade mode;
- Support usb 3.0 function;